The CETS Annual Meeting will be held in conjunction with ResearchFirst's Telco Sales Channels 2017 Seminar (March 22-23, 2017 - CETS membership is not required to attend the seminar). Please register separately for this event.
Welcome & Networking Lunch: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Annual Meeting Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 1:00 - 5:00 PM
CETS/Telco Sales Seminar Welcome Reception: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 6:00 - 8:30 PM
Location: New Orleans, LA
- FREE for first two individuals from CETS Association member companies (covered by membership dues)
- US $750 / early registration for "guest" attendees ($850 after March 13th)
The Customer Experience & Telco Sales Association (CETS) will hold its third Annual Meeting this spring. Designed for managers and directors involved in sales, support and channel marketing of Telco products, CETS addresses both consumer and small business channels; traditional inbound channels; retail; and alternate channels such as feet on the street or any other means of meeting customers where they work, play and live. We invite you to join our U.S. and Canadian team by becoming of a member. Visit www.CETS.org for more information.
Event & CETS membership information:
- CETS website and membership info
- CETS 2017 Annual Meeting Agenda
- Calendar of events
- Le Pavillon Group Reservations has ended - please reach out to Lauren or Anna directly if you need a reservation.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Telco Sales Channels 2017 Seminar info (please register separately for this event)
Questions? Please contact Lauren Roux.